|80,000 - 100,000 บาท|
Advanced Source Solutions Co.,Ltd
We use the latest techniques and tools to build effective recruitment strategies for both our customers and candidates with an unrivalled level of service.
“We deliver the best result for your next hire”
Working throughout Thailand and ASIAN area, Vision Recruit has a reach of potential candidates globally. We take pleasure in being an open and transparent agency that give our customers and candidates an excellent level of service. Our consultants are trained to leave no stone unturned and make sure all angles are covered to ensure the very best practises for both our candidates and clients.
We pride ourselves on our values and the relationships that we build with everyone Asource comes into contact with. We offer both potential candidates and clients a time efficient, targeted and unique recruitment experience where quality is key. Our business is built on strong relationships and this is the Vision moving forward. Please see our latest opportunities on the career page or take a look at the services we provide for our customers.
ระดับตำแหน่งงาน : หัวหน้างาน
สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน : Klongtan
ประเภทธุรกิจ : ธุรกิจอื่นๆ
เงินเดือน(บาท) : 80,000- 100,000 สามารถต่อรองเงินเดือนได้
ประสบการณ์ : 10 ปีขึ้นไป
การศึกษา : ปริญญาตรี
- Responsible for defining and driving HR Strategy of the country on the basis of the regional HRO/HRD/HRC&B strategies.
- Develop a Human Resources Plan, updated annually, that integrates into the Company's Strategic Plan, which includes: a) Mission, Values and Culture, b) Organization structure with a description shaped in collaboration with the senior team on how each part of the Organization advances the mission. c) Professional staff skills requirements and gaps, d) Recruiting and Retention programs, e) Training & Education programs.
- Ensure that Company’s human resources infrastructure, including HR information and payroll systems, are in place to support the continued growth of the company; review all systems and processes – their rationale and operation; assess which elements of the organization’s HR operating infrastructure needs to be fine-tuned or refined; establish an appropriate level of transparency and accountability for all human resources processes.
- Operational responsibility of local HR including Budget responsibility, responsible for implementing policies in terms of processes, IT-tools and quality management concerning HR in coordination with Regional Officer – HR.
- Identify training needs of all employees in concurrence with the department managers and ensuring to organize for the training as identified and approved by the Management.
- Employee Relations activities, Employee Satisfaction Surveys and motivational programs.
- Maintaining and Conducting Performance Management of all the employees.
- Supply of the manpower based on the budget to all the departments and being a central focal point of all the stages of recruitment like sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, offer and employment contracts, joining formalities, Induction, probation evaluation and confirmation of employment or extension of employment contract.
- HR policy formation and implementation depending on the needs of the business. It shall also be the responsibility of the HR department to review the existing HR policies and modify or harmonize according to the needs of the business.
- Maintenance of database of all the employees and supporting in other HR functions like salary, compensation and benefits, promotion, increment etc.
- Compliance to code of conduct and managing Discipline.
- Conduct Exit formalities as per the requirements of Labor Law and as per HR procedures.
- Locally responsible for administration and completion of any projects that may be driven and assigned by Regional Director from time to time.
- Assist with developing and maintaining corporate compliance program, including maintaining policies and procedures, facilitating training programs, responding to compliance violations and developing corrective action plans.
- Assist with various Legal, Compliance and Regulatory projects.
- Responsible for compliance and monitoring of the Company’s Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Thai Nationality
- Age 40 - 45 years old
- Strong background in HR/ Payroll/ Welfare/ Com & Ben/ ER
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
บริษัท Advanced Source Solutions Co.,Ltd
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
สถานที่ทำงาน : Klongtan
13,000 - 17,000 บาท